Dear Friends, Families, Residents and Associates of Senior Living Management Properties,
As we navigate this public health emergency, we hope to do so together, by consistently communicating openly with our residents and families. As you are likely aware, Incidences of COVID-19 are on the rise. At Senior Living Management, as our primary goal is the safety and well-being of our residents, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 activity, and continuing to take proactive measures.
In addition to other precautions and infection control protocols, we are continuing the following:
• Increased proactive COVID-19 testing of residents and associates.
• All visitors and associates will continue to sign into our digital tablets and be screened for COVID-19 signs and symptoms when they enter.
• All associates will continue to wear medical grade PPE face coverings, or additional appropriate PPE for resident care situations.
• All visitors will continue to wear masks.
• Residents are required to wear masks when they are not in their apartments.
• Hand sanitizer is abundantly available in our communities so that everyone can use it frequently.
• We are encouraging additional handwashing at every turn.
• Socially distancing is encouraged throughout the communities.
We are still scheduling vaccine clinics and facilitating vaccines for residents, associates, families, and visitors to our communities. Please reach out to your community directly if you would like a vaccine. It is our absolute pleasure to help vaccinate anyone and everyone who is in need, as we firmly believe that the more people in the US who are vaccinated, the less likely COVID-19 outbreaks will occur in our communities.
As developments arise, we will continue to work in the best interest of our residents, staff and families. If COVID-19 rates continue to rise, we will work to implement additional precautions to do our best to stem the spread of this disease.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding as we work together to maintain a safe living environment for our residents.
Senior Living Management